Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Que Llevarse

Tournament Attire
Un Torneo es un evento formal y dos han mostrado un sentido de lo apropiado. A Tournament is a formal affair and two have shown a sense of the appropriate.

"Who are you?" said the Caterpillar. This was not an encouraging opening for a conversation. Alice replied rather shyly, I hardly know, sir, just at present - at least I knew who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have changed several times since then."
"Quién... eres... tú?" dijo la Oruga
Repuso Alicia, "Yo... Yo... no sé muy bien, señor, ahora ... Por lo menos sé quién era cuando me levanté esta mañana, pero me parece que he debido cambiar varias veces desde entonces.
Lewis Carroll - Alicia en el Pais de las Maravillas/Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Not Tournament Attire
Sin embargo, siempre hay uno que no quiere conformarse. Su madre estaba detras de el durante todo la semana. Por eso tiene ella canas. Hay alguien mas que entiende de estas cosas? However, there is always one who doesn't want to conform. His mother was behind him all week. That's why she has grey hairs. Is there anyone else who understands these things?

3 comments:

  1. la metamorfisis ocurre en nosotros varias veces cada día

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaja Javier, si es verdad. Aveces tampoco me conozco yo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaja Javier, si es verdad. Aveces tampoco me conozco yo.

    ReplyDelete