Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Keith and Megan

Springfield, Oregon, January 2010

Despite the grey skies and rain of January, the new year has started out with occasions of great happiness. First was the visit to the home of a dear friend who moved to Roseburg, Oregon in 2006. Last week was our first time together at her place, hence the "Happy Reunion." The following days were spent in preparationg for, and attending, my niece's wedding in Lowell, OR. She is the only daughter of my brother John. It was casual in a sense, and yet the perfect blend of personalities, habits, humor and elegance. Even family quirks were just a part of a colorful evening enjoyed by all.

"I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you"
First dance - Amazed by Lonestar

No comments:

Post a Comment