Friday, July 7, 2017

Our CLIL Summer Course Really Started in Sacramento


When coaching teachers I always go back to this year that changed my life and the book that transformed my teaching, To Teach Like a Champion. Now, together with bilingual methodology, I'm sharing those techniques specific to second language acquisition classrooms in Spain. These two weeks in León, our CLIL workshop is turning out to be the most rewarding ever with such creative application and execution of champion practices by my students, Spanish content area ( geography, history, music, math, science, ...) teachers, who are motivated and planning the next school year.
#ThrowbackThursday #TeachLikeAChampion #douglemov #nooptout#positiveframing #rightisright #circulating #uncommonschools #clil#secondlanguageacquisition #languagemodalities#educationintheuropeanunion #higherorderthinkingskills #HOTS#sacramentocharterhighschool #SLANT

No comments:

Post a Comment