Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Art of Clay


La clase que ha sido mas terapia que estudio
para Sarita es esta.
El horno recien vaciado; letrero en la entrada.

The class for Sara that's been
more therapy than study has been this one.
Recently emptied kiln; sign hung at the entrance.



Los hombres son como vasijas de barro,
que no valen sino por lo que guardan
El profesor, Rodney Mott -
Kaboom!





Raku kiln
"My professor lets us do the whole Raku process, which is one of the reasons I like it so much. I did a blog post the other day about it at www.xanga.com/Sarita_MiChikita. I havent fired much Raku, as the year is ending now, but our kitchen is full of my bowls..." -Sara

2 comments:

  1. Que bonito reportaje Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Ana. Saludos de CA! Seria divertido tenerte aqui para jugar con las cameras.

    ReplyDelete